2. International House (i-House)
  3. Resident assistants (RAs)

Resident assistants (RAs)

Resident assistants (RAs) are reliable Japanese peers for international students to depend on in their life in Japan. Selected Japanese students of Hiroshima Shudo University live with international students at i-House, offering a wide variety of support and guidance regarding campus life, things they need to know in their everyday lives, shopping, hospitals, etc. Currently, three Japanese students are working as RAs for a period of two years. RAs also receive some benefits of living in a global, international environment despite being in Japan: privileged to have opportunities to experience and appreciate different cultures, develop their English skills, and make friends from various countries.