Hiroshima Shudo University’s admission requirements are similar to those of national universities in Japan. To be admitted to the University, applicants must pass an entrance examination. Applicants who sit for the entrance examination are required to satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Graduation from senior high school.
- Completion of either 12 years of education or its equivalent as recognized by the Ministry of Education,Culture, Sports, Science and Technology(Monbukagakusho).
- Special authorization from Monbukagakusho.
- Qualification by a matriculation examination approved by Monbukagakusho.
- Recognition by the University as having scholastic ability equivalent or superior to a senior high school graduate.
International students are required to (a) submit their Japanese language score achieved in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students and (b) take a written examination and be interviewed in January.